About the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards
‘It’s great to recognise corporate innovation - no one else does it”
Mat Moakes, British Gas
“It’s the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded people...share ideas...and find new connections. That is invaluable.”
Charlotte Snell, Barclays
Created by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs, this is the only event that recognises big business innovation and the individuals and teams behind it. The awards aim to inspire and encourage a community of corporate entrepreneurs to share best practice. They provide a unique networking opportunity where peers can learn from each other and other leading innovators across multiple sectors.
The awards are open for big businesses across all industries including:
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
- Energy & Resources
- Financial Services (including banking, capital markets, insurance and investment management)
- Public Sector & Non Profit
- Industrial Products (including automotive and manufacturing)
- Consumer Products (including retail and FMCG)
Voting and judging
Voting is in the hands of the people behind the ideas, the delivery - the change. i.e. You! Your votes select the finalists, and the winners are then chosen by an independent judging panel and announced at the awards party. There will also be an 'Innovators' Choice' award as voted for by guests on the night.
Meet our CEA 2017 judges here.